The Four Visions (snang ba bzhi) of the Leaping Over (thod rgal)
1. The Vision of the Immediate Perception of Reality Itself (chos nyid mngon sum gyi snang ba)
– Vajra Chains Awareness Vision
2. The Vision of Increasing Experiences (nyams gong ‘phel gyi snang ba)
– Rainbow Lights, Buddha-Bodies Vision
3. The Vision of the Awareness Reaching Its Peak (rig pa tshad phebs kyi snang ba)
– perfected Buddha Families Vision
4. The Vision of Exhaustion of Reality Itself (chos nyid zad pa’i snang ba)
– Dissolution of Visions, Buddhahood.
Related to light visions, light lamps, light channels of awareness.